Friday, May 12, 2017

Banana Beauty Pops


I love me some tasty popsicles. These pops have a pretty yellow hue from the turmeric and contain healthy fats, clean protein, and beauty boosting ingredients. I purchased my BPA-free popsicle mold on Amazon. Enjoy! xo

Banana Beauty Pops
(makes 6 popsicles)

1-2 frozen bananas
1 can full-fat coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp stevia or 1 tbs xylitol or raw honey
2 tbs grass-fed collagen powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp sea salt

1. Blend all ingredients until well combined. Adjust flavor if desired.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
3. Freeze pops for at least 2 hours.
4. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job.ครีมกิโล

    ReplyDelete